This page provides convenient access to documents related to malpractice cases.
- Nette v. Stiles et al.: Malpractice and class-action suit against Canadian chiropractors
- Bertsch vs Wais and Berrigan: Complications of "bioesthetic denstitry"
- Megaro v. Cicero: Improper removal of amalgam fillings.
Informed Consent Issues
- Moore v. Baker: Doctor has no duty to inform patients about chelation therapy.
- Schiff v. Prados: Doctor has no duty to inform patients about "alternative" cancer treatment.
This page was revised on July 31, 2009.